Monday, January 21, 2013

Egg-less Cookie Dough-Just for fun!

Yes, I am a Pinterest fan. I found this recipe for Egg-less cookie. Not for baking, just for eating. I thought I would give it a shot this past weekend. I always love eating the cookie dough when I make cookies, but this way I don't get sick :)

Egg-less Cookie Dough
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/4 tsp. vanilla
1/4 cup milk
1 cup flour
Pinch salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips


In a medium bowl, mix together the brown sugar and butter until smooth. Stir in vanilla and milk. Mix in the flour, salt, and chocolate chips until well blended. Chill in the refrigerator.

It's a little wet at first, so sticking it in the fridge gives it a better texture. Or if you're way more patient than I am, you can stick it in the freezer for a few hours. This was super easy, yummy, and a fun treat that me and my roommates all loved! 

No comments:

Post a Comment